Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Depression(Intro)

My mother came into my room. Usually, she would've complained about the mess, but today she didn't. Instead, she said,"Linne, get ready now. We're going in a few minutes"
I stayed where I was, and waited for my mother to go out. She seemed to want to say something, but instead, she shook her head and left.
I went to my closet, and took a black dress to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the funeral. A lot of people were there, and most of them were Ate's classmates. They were crying, and they kept on saying,"Why?" I wanted to shout at them. I wanted to punch them silly. They didn't know anything. I dwelt on those feelings. I wanted to think about anything, anything at all, because I didn't want to think about the coffin that was being laid on the ground. And that the body of one of my favorite persons,the one person who I admired,my sister,was inside it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment