Friday, June 25, 2010

Jumbled Up Thoughts

People have feelings, right?
People make mistakes, right?
People aren't perfect, right?
Right?

But...if that's the case, then why do we push each other to be perfect, why do we force others to be like robots, not having a mind and just follow us and do whatever we tell them to?

Don't we have our freedom of speech? If so, why do people keep monitoring our every comment, status and whatever we say, be it in Facebook, Friendster, Youtube, and in real life? Why do they immediately tell to others about it, or get offended? Doesn't freedom of speech entitle us to do the exact opposite? To be able to do state our opinion without fear?

But...how do we know when we violate it already?
Is it when people get hurt?
Is it when people get mad?
Do we cross the line then?



Maybe.
That's what most will answer. They either have no time, answers, or they never bothered to know. Most think that I'm crazy for thinking about How to improve our country, How was God made, What Happens next and so on. They think I should stop thinking about that and focus about the important things, like boys, the next teen outing spot, shopping, and a way of getting money from the 'rents. But, it's just not my thing. And now, I say, who cares about them, right?
At least I live my life the way I want to, the way I think is right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment