Saturday, July 24, 2010

If I Could Turn Back Time

If you could turn back time, what would you do?

Would you stop yourself from hurting?
Or from hurting other people?

Would you try not to make the same mistakes?
Or would you be a better person?

Would you stop yourself from doing the one thing you regret the most?
Or would you make yourself do the one thing you regret not doing?

Would you find another dream?
Or would you finally chase your dream?

Would you find another reason not to believe?
Or would you show to the world what you could do?

Would you give people another reason to pull you down?
Or would you finally protest from the back seat?

Would you still calculate your acts for a 'better future'?
Or would you throw your worries to the wind and be reckless?

Would you say sorry?
Or would you erase the reason for saying sorry?

Would you still scold?
Or would you finally cherish and praise?

Would you still be an over-thinker
Or would you be a dreamer?




(Excuses for the clothing...err, lack of clothing of Cher in the video)

If I Could Turn Back Time is a song by Cher.
I think it summarizes the main chorus of a lot of people.
Could I Turn Back Time? Can I?

I believe that there are times when you could still turn back time.
But other times, it's just too late.
And the people who realized too late will be left with a bitter taste in their mouth, saying,
If Only... or If I Just... or If I Could Turn Back Time...



What would you do?
Would you turn back time today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment