Friday, August 6, 2010

Bleh

I need to go to a place that I could believe.
I'm stumbling,
Coz' my vision's blurry.
I can't speak,
Cause my voice is all choke up.
What's happening to me?

I run like a fool,
Going to a place that I haven't seen before.


Tell me,
Are quitters really cowards?
Because I think they're strong enough to go away.
They're strong enough,
To stop deluding themselves.

People say,
If you're in a rough spot,
Think about the time that you were happy,
And keep holding on.
But if you've been hurting your whole life,
If you never experienced being happy,
Is ending it all justifiable?

Sometimes I wonder what would happen,
If this, was all gone,
If I would disappear,
Into nothingness,
Would anybody cry?

Or would they just laugh?

But don't worry,
I'll hang on.
I always do.
Cause I have nothing better to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment