Tuesday, March 19, 2013

There are only 5 days remaining till graduation

And I haven't posted what I should've posted.

I...just am always so tired that I can't write, and when I want to write I can't because I'm in the middle of doing something else. I wrote a vignette or whatever it was but it's not enough.

Nothing ever is enough.

I want to start writing what I've been planning on writing but I have to sleep because I'll be up early tomorrow and I need the rest because it's going to be damn stressful.

Funny how it works, you know? You could spend years on end laboring in classes with only little complaint, stress, or ill health, and now that that's over and all you have to do is practice for at least only 4 hours a day for two weeks and you find that you don't have any strength to overcome that little stretch of time.

Maybe I'm just all out.

~~~

I'm going to write this down right now before I end up forgetting it.

Our graduation song is Believe by Justin Bieber. I know, I hate it too, and I can't believe people actually willingly chose it. I was pissed off and mad when I found out about it.

The strange thing is, when we started learning the choreography for it(don't ask), I stopped being pissed off and mad. No, this isn't because I magically started liking the Beebs (ugh) or because I realized that the song has meaning (hahahahaha seriously stop talking as if you know anything) but because I finally understood that this was what my batch mates wanted, and this was what they needed. And it was one of those moments when I couldn't help but think that I was going to be better than them, that I'm not going to need a song to define myself, nor find inspiration in mediocrity. I decided far before that I am going to eventually be 'someone', but I think I finally realized that I actually had a chance to.

I want to be someone. I want my life to have worth. I don't want to be like everybody else, I want to be someone, someone so great, someone to be remembered by all. It's something that I want so badly.

This is why I'm moving out of this city. My dreams are far bigger than this place, and I'd rather die than have to settle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment