Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IMMA BACK!!!

Back from vacay, to reality, to the pigsty I call my room, and finally writing here, my blog, my poor neglected baby.

I've gotta tell you something though.......








DAPITAN ROCKS!!!
(Yeah, that's where we went)



It was fun, fun, FUN!!!!
We stayed at Dakak, and me, Ken Ken and Jeje went night swimming(well, more of night sand sculpting). You see, we arrived late in the afternoon, and we went to that Rizal thingy before checking in(by the way, there's something interesting about that place, which i'll write about if I don't forget....).

After that, we ate, and like, at 9 pm, we went to Gloria something, which had the FANTASY LAND!!! It was fun! We first rode that thing that ride, that was actually like swings, but the difference was that you weren't going to be hanging on for dear life the first few seconds you're on the swings. Next, we tried the mechanical bull riding. I saw people riding it on TV, and I thought it was pretty easy, which was a BIG MISTAKE. I ended up falling down after 12 seconds. Bleh. And then Jeje(who's 11) was able to hang on for 57 seconds. O_O

After that we tried the Apollo ride and a lot others. I don't remember much of those(well actually I do, but I want to write about this ine ride NOW).
The second-to-the-last ride that we tried was the Galleon ship. Me, Ken Ken and Jeje were the only ones there riding, and we sat at the last row, which turned out to be a STUPID IDEA. Have you ever got that feeling that your body was high up but your bladder was going WAY down? Well, if you catch what I mean by that, that was exactly what I felt while riding that. And no, it wasn't fast AT ALL, but unlike other rides, IT WAS SCARIER SLOW THAN FAST. Well, there's always a first for everything.

The day after that, we spent the whole morning(us girls were already at the beach at 6 am. The adults -minus- Tita Arlaine +plus+ Pocholo were still sound asleep) lazing t the beach. HAH, you wish. we actually did for the first 2 minutes, and after that, well, we just DIDN'T.
After we ate breakfast(which was around 7:30-8 am), we went SPEED BOATING. It was fun(I didn't drive, but Ken Ken and Jeje did). We stopped the boat at the middle of the sea, and I guess it was pretty deep, but whatever, and swam there. Yes, I, the girl who's INCREDIBLY scared of deep water and anything that is remotely like the sea, swam there. Pocholo(who went with us), didn't (the sissy).
After that we went Jet skiing. I DID NOT drive, because, well, swimming there is different from driving something like a motor there. It seemed scarier.
Then we went to the swimming pool, and my Tita challenged us to have a swimming competition. The one who'll win will have a dollar. I won(by default).
We went home after that(well, not STRAIGHT home. We ate our lunch at my Tita Apple's house before REALLY going home).

When we arrived in Iligan(Flash forward to this part, I DO NOT want to talk about the trip home. Mostly because I fell asleep), we ate at Frosty Bytes(is the spelling right?), which was actually owned by Tita Marivic, a big friend of my mom.
We ate talaba(oyster), which we bought at Dapitan(and we still have a bucketful of here!), and some other things. Then Tita Marivic gave us this drink, which looked yummy and tasted so, but had alcohol(NOT ETHEL, DIMWIT) in it. Still it tasted good.
Ken Ken then told me about the first time she got drunk. She also told me about the kind of parties they had in Manila. After telling me that, it turned out that my mom overheard us, and she said, "Aya, wag ka na lang sa Amnila mag college!". To which I replied, "Sige, sa States na lang ako, mas grabe pa doon." Laughter then ensued. After that, My Tita Arlaine(or was it Arlene?) told us an anecdote about one of her classmates in college. That guy once went to school stoned, and with bloodshot eyes told her, "I want you to be the mother of my children." She replied,"Suntukon nako ka!" (I liked her considerably more after that).

And then we went to my house. End of story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment