Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dreamy Cherry Blossoms[VOCALOID]




Ahh, Vocaloid *sighs* Thank you for creating Rin and Len!

Truthfully, though, who can resist this song by the twins/siblings/lovers/mirror images?

It has a gorgeous tune, the violin parts are to die for, and, in true Vocaloid fashion, the song and music video tells a story, albeit sad(typical of the Kagamines).

Anyways, let me present a story based on this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nighttime. I watch the soft twinkling of the glitter scattered all over the pure black sky. I see the white petals tinged with just a hint of pink cascading from the cherry tree, and feel them falling on me, littering me, and encasing my body with sweet fragrance of their petals. It is only fitting to have the beautiful cherry blossoms fall on a girl named after them, right? Yes. I, Sakura, have always felt a connection for these beautiful flowers, and especially for the tree bears them. The tree, more importantly this tree, is the only other thing apart from Father,my sister, and my necklace that binds me to my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit:Wow. I wrote this a long time ago(The date is 9/24/2010, which seems AGES ago). I never did finish this post, although now I wish I did. Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment