Monday, January 10, 2011

Going to school with no school books

Well, my room is being renovated, which means that:

1.) I'm currently camping out in my parents' room.
2.) Since I'm a pack rat, all of my things are currently in either sacks,suitcases or oversized tupperware in the guest room. The other stuff are in a sorry heap around the room.
3.) Because of no.2, my books are in a very messy pile in the a.)living room b.) bathroom c.) nanny's room and d.)the cat's room.
4.) Because of no's 2 and 3, I COULD NOT find any of my school books.

So you could see my predicament. It would've been okay if it were the books for the minor subjects, but no, it had to be the ones for the major subjects. You know, the ones that actually DOES use the book.

At least the Florante at Laura book is still there.

NEways(I always see Lara's face when I say NEways. Probably since she WAS the only one who kept on saying that), at least I got some better news, like, me getting the highest exam scores in 2 subjects, I got permission to invite my friends to Dahilayan, my mom told me that we'll probably go to Beijing next next year, and Natasha, the little kitty cat, is as cute as ever. AND I get to play as an arrogant English guy during S.S, with the whole talking-slowly-while-acting-out-what-I-just-said kinda thing.





But I still don't have the books.


note: it's entitled 'Going to school with no school books' since I DO bring books to school, just not the ones that I'm supposed to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment