Friday, October 22, 2010

Ballpen: The Musical

Well, after defacing the cboxes of some of my friends and some other random persons/androids(sorry guys), I still was bored so I decided to post the summary of a musical starring my ballpens and signpen during Science class. Yeah, you're reading a product of my boredom.


characters:
Sara,played by Aun(pronounced as Ann), my yellow ballpen.
Flour,played by IM NOT BLUE, my blue ballpen(he's having an identity crisis right now).
Old guy/politician/young guy/villain, played by Bart Simpson, my sign pen.


Sara, a young girl from Oklahoma, moves to New York. The tearful song, "I'm Moving On", is sung between her and her stufftoys.

In New York, she begins to sing "Falling" when she stumbles and is transported to the stone ages(the time when dinosaurs ruled the land, when no one was confused about high way signs, and when my parents were born). She then meets Flour, a misguided and confused boy. They get lost together.

(Tinatamad na akong sumulat, kaya diretso na ako dito.)

Then this old dude, who is also a politician, who turns out to be a young dude about their age, comes, singing the song "I'm a sign pen, it's true!"

(tinatamad nanaman akong sumulat kaya...)

The big fight ensues, while both sing "I Will Survive". Turns out that none survives.

Sara, heartbroken, attempts to jump off a cliff whilst singing "Rolling".

Flour revives just in time to save her(it turns out that he's a superhero, and can fly).

The duet "A Song" is sung by them

Credits: The cast(All THREE Of Them!) dance and sing to the song "We're All In This Together"

0 comments:

Post a Comment