Friday, October 22, 2010

Don't....wanna....get.....up

Ahhh, Saturdays. The days when I do nothing but waste time, and NOT do the things I have to do, which leads to a panic-stricken Sunday.


Today, I just wanna hole up in my room,pile all the clothes that I'm supposed to wear or had already worn on the floor, drink a big glass of ice tea-hell even the pitcher, listen to old music and reminiscense and catch up with the latest ones, while either reading a good book or a webcomic. Heaven.

But I can't do it right now.

My mom wants me to go to church and practice a song I already sang once there for the coming of my uncle. And my yaya keeps on going about getting a bath, wasting good hot water, and the importance of discipline. Discipline? Me? Yeah, call me when somebody figures that out.

Anyways, I gotta go take a bath(did I mention that I hate taking baths on Saturdays?) and watch T.V. I'll just pretend that I have this massive headache and bail out of going, though I wish there was an excuse for not taking a bath that's simple and uncomplicated(redundancy rules!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment