Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aah, Blackmail....

Now, the person who said I'm good could go and kiss his/her ass goodbye(strangely enough, I'm beginning to like that phrase 'kiss your ass goodbye'. Almost as much as I like saying 'What the hell?')



Why? Cause (and I'm saying this up-front and out-right (hah!)) I love BLACKMAIL!!

(mind drama:

Give me a round of applause for that, people!

*silence*

I'll give free chocolate!

*standing ovation*

(that's pretty much it))

Basically, I like digging up funny (and hideously embarrassing AND mortifying) information about people. AND it's pretty easy to verify if it's true or not.

(mind drama:

Me: "....oh, and I remember you had that poem about that guy..." *bluffing*
Gullible Person: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT!!!"
Me: *smiling* Alright.

(btw Mariz, it would've taken me a long time to figure out what to blackmail you with, if you just stopped reacting that way. Umm, "ayaw gyud Aya"? dead giveaway :) but I still won't print it or publish it. Yet *evil laughter*))

Not that I'm a rumormonger or anything. I don't spread out info to other people.

I just collect them.




And you would not believe how much I've collected. (Haven't verified all. It's just some people actually freak the hell out of me. High pitched screaming? *shudders*)



Now, who wouldn't deny that I'm actually a closet bitch now?

4 comments:

Chasing Rainbows said...

hey aya!!! guess who this is....<3

Anonymous said...

aaaaYa. haahahhahahhahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaha u made me laugh like helllll gullible jd hahahahhaa. LOOOOOLOL rofl lol ur term rumoranger mde me laugh as well

AYAW GYUD AYAAAAAAAAAAA :))))

starlightdreamer said...

nice one :)

Chasing Rainbows said...

what information do u know bout me aya??<3

Post a Comment