Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Countdown To G-Day: Day 13

I feel like there's a dragon inside my belly and it's breathing out fire and scratching the walls of my stomach. I want to reach inside my stomach and rip it out, or puke so much it(and my innards and bile and other things that may or may not be inside my stomach)falls off. I have a stomachache, is what I'm trying to say. Oooohh, 13. The unlucky number. Scary. I've never been that superstitious so I've never seen the point of assigning bad luck on things, or in this case, a number. Why? And why the number 13? Is there any intricate or poignant reason behind it? Again, stomachache, so I won't be able to answer that, as I'm too busy writhing in pain. In fact, I'm too busy doing that to finish this post. So, bye?

0 comments:

Post a Comment