Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Countdown to G-Day: Day 16

Random thoughts:

It's weird how I call it a countdown when it really isn't a countdown. It'll start being a normal countdown when there'll be ten days left til graduation.



My new pendant lamp looks strange. The more I look at it the less I understand it. Current theory: it's a lamp that serves as a portal to a parallel dimension. I tried rubbing it twice(on and off) and nothing happened, but I still have my hopes up.

It's kind of disappointing whenever I realize that people who read the same books I do won't be touched by it like how I am. When I was little, I thought that bookworms were automatically smart and knew this and that and that when I find a fellow bookworm I'll be able to find someone who could understand me or at least someone who could talk about things I want to talk about. It's nice that we could read books and have different interpretations and etc, but it's always a bit sad(for me) that it also means that the lessons(how I  loathe using the word) I get from it, the big life changing ones that shape me as a person, well, to somebody else, would just be plain words that the author wanted to use to prettify her/his work.

Oh, the ills of interpretation!


0 comments:

Post a Comment