Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Countdown to G-Day: Days 26 and 27

Alright. So these are the reasons why I wasn't able to post yesterday:

* I rewatched Les Miserables, this time with a friend. I convinced her to watch it with me purely because I wanted to celebrate the gloriousness of Enjolras' hair. WHY OH WHY IS IT JUST A WIG BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ANYWAYS AARON TVEIT
* I was scrambling to find a place to stay in college. This and the aforementioned rewatching of Les Miserables took up the entire morning.
* I wrote two stories. One's still horribly short and, as of now, consists of two sentences and three jumbled words that am still wondering as to how it appeared in the draft. The other one is fairly decent but is still by no means ready to be posted. This was done in the afternoon.
* I was busy doing Chapter 4 of our research paper. If you didn't already know, writing chapter 4 is torture, more so if you're completely redoing it if you're first draft was rejected. That took up the whole night.

Okay then.

~

As for today, nothing much happened except FOR THIS INCREDIBLY PAINFUL BACKACHE THAT HURTS WHENEVER I BEND, ROLL OVER, SLOUCH, STAND STRAIGHT, AND BASICALLY EVERY MOVEMENT THAT ENTAILS THE MOVING OF MY UPPER BODY. But no worries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment