Monday, February 25, 2013

Still me

I am stressed and my gut is filled with that awful feeling of dread.

The finals are this week and I haven't done an inch of studying and I don't even know what to study. I also skipped out on my make- up test which means I have to be busy tomorrow too.

I should do my THE homework but I have no idea how to do the last one and I need to compile it all but I need to use a black folder for it and I told her to buy one but she forgot and the stores are all closed and there's a black out. I somehow feel like screaming at somebody and tearing something or beating someone up but I can't bring myself to actually do that; I feel too weak to do something like that.

In fact, the only strength I have left to do is to curl up on my bed and cry.

Right then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment