Monday, February 25, 2013

A Countdown to G-Day: Days 38 to 42

There's that feeling of dread again.

Hello. I know I haven't posted in a few days; I didn't know what to write. Rather, I did know what to write but I knew I shouldn't write it. And so here we are.

Last week was my last week of regular school. This week is my last week of high school, period. Tomorrow is my last regular day of high school. I am graduating. This is really happening. Say what now?

It's crazy when I think about it. You'd think I'd be all weepy now, but I'm not. I'm really happy and excited. Maybe a little sad too. As much as I've hated high school, I'll still miss it.

I like the fact that I'm seeing more of me the me as I truly am. I've missed her; haven't seen here in a year. Is it sad that she's back just when I'm about to leave? Very.

But in any case, I'm graduating. (I hope so. I cannot understand some of my requirements. Pshh.)

God help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment